A Webbox is a clickable company-logo which guides traffic to the customer's cooperate homepage. The difference between a Webbox and a "normal" Logobanner are the clickable deeplinks. The deeplinks guides to specific cooperate subpages, creating attractive exposure and branding opportunities. Moreover the deeplinks give customers an immediate overview of the key elements of the cooperate website.
Explanation using the following example:
Logobanner (linked to customer's homepage)
Deeplinks (linked to subpage or subsection of client's website)
- Average size: 110 * 110 Pixel.
Including deeplinks of choice
- Possible formats: jpeg, jpg, gif (no animated Logos)
- Maximum number of deeplinks in a Webbox is 5
- Frequently used deeplinks (contact us, products, about us,...)
- KCI's web specialists can assist in the technical creation/realization of Webboxes
- A Webbox can be placed on the homepage and on every subpage