Flow Control Exchange India will take place at the Bombay Convention & Exhibition Centre Goregaon (East), Mumbai, India on October 3 & 4, 2019.
The event is a unique combination of technical conference, international exhibition and technical workshops & seminars. Powered by Valve World and Valve World India, It’s the one-stop-shop for knowledge and networking for everybody working with valves, actuators and related technology.
The event has a strong end-user focus and covers valves and related technologies in flow control systems in the chemical, petrochemical, fertilizer, oil & gas and power industries. Local and international suppliers and end users will embrace this opportunity to expand their business networks and technical knowledge.
Three excellent learning opportunities:
1. High-quality conference
Keynotes will look at valve requirements for India’s chemical & fertilizer industries are heading and the valve requirements for the decade ahead; and how evolving procurement practices such as digitalization of the process, online trading etc are affecting the valve industry.
Technical sessions include:
- Digitalization, what it means for valve end users and manufacturers, how it can save you money;
- Fugitive Emissions; evolving standards, implications for the environment and plant safety;
- How can small & medium scale manufacturers profitably produce valves and still maintain quality, consistency and reliability?
- Maintaining & managing India’s aging industrial plants
End User Forums: join the discussion in this Q&A session open to all!
2. Technical workshops & seminars
Open to all visitors at no additional cost:
- Technical Workshops
- Smart valves,
- Packing & sealing,
- Safety & relief valves,
- Fail-safe actuator solutions,
- Technical Seminars
- IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) based solutions that enable continuous monitoring of valve condition and efficiency.
- Valve handling post-delivery: storage, transport, installation, etc
- Paint coatings For Valves
- Ensuring & improving casting & forging quality
3. International exhibition
Don’t miss this gathering of some of the world’s leading valve, actuation and valve technology suppliers. The exhibitors taking part represent the full range of valve technology and will be presenting their products and services throughout the two-day event. See the full exhibitor list online.
Visit the Flow Control Exchange India Website
Conference & Exhibition administration
Flow Control Exchange is organized by KCI Publishing in partnership with Messe Düsseldorf. For more information about the conference, contact:
Mrs Nicole Nagel
Tel: +49 2821 711 45 55